While many dental clinics in Houston are not open on weekends, we find the need to provide those extra service hours for our customers. We offer dental services both for staying and outgoing patients till 6pm on regular weekdays. The clinic is open on weekends too; thus, there is no need to worry about waiting till Monday in case of dental emergencies.
Why Hermosa Dental?
Our Saturday Dentist in Houston is dedicated to providing excellent treatments and tooth rejuvenation in the most comfortable environment. The next time you need a dental implant, inlays and onlays, dental bridges and any form of restorative and cosmetic dentistry look no further than our Hermosa clinic in Houston.
- Advanced Technology
You have an added advantage if you choose to go with our Saturday dentist in Houston. They use the most modern technology in dentistry to perform high-end therapies across patients of all ages and diversities. This incorporates digital x-rays and intra-oral cameras used by specialists to deliver integral results.
There are also same-day crowns treatments where you do not have to wait for your dental crown to be processed in the lab for days as with traditional crowns. Thanks to the CEREC mill technology.
- Patient Health
The weekend dentists in Houston are keen about patients’ preference on the types of treatments they prefer. This is to ensure you receive the most comfortable service at all times, despite the kind of treatment. Dental specialists here have their patients’ health asthe top priority. They directly work with you to help design the most effective treatment strategy needed.
- Experienced Healthcare Providers
We host dentists with over 13 years’ experience in all fields of dentistry. What’s more interesting is that they are available even off office hours, which means you can get any kind of therapy you require even on weekends. Professional services are open to all, despite the day of the week or complexity of the procedures.
- Flexible Work Hours
The clinic is open on weekends, precisely Saturdays, to ensure convenient handling of appointments. During the weekdays, we are open till 6pm, so you have ample time with our dental care providers for as long as you wish.
There are many dental services offered at our clinics. You can browse for them for free on our website. You can also speak to any of our dentists near you about the services offered. Discussed below are some of the main dental therapies we present:
- Dental Cleanings
The type of dental cleaning you receive depends on your particular oral care needs. They include:
- Prophylaxis cleaning – This type of dental cleaning is provided to people with good oral hygiene. The procedure involves general removal of tartar and plaque from the gums and tooth surface.
- Scaling and root planning – This is mostly recommended for people with gingivitis and gum diseases. Scaling involves deep root and gum line cleaning. It’s a more invasive procedure and can take more than one dental visits to complete.
- Gross debridement – It’s a form of deep tooth scaling recommended for people who haven’t had a dental appointment in a long time. It involves removal of excessive tartar that has built up between teeth, on the teeth and gums.
- Periodontal Maintenance – People suffering from serious dental concerns such as gingivitis and periodontitis are offered this type of dental cleaning. It involves frequent dental visits where the entire mouth area is cleaned until the oral concerns are dealt with.
Weekend dentists in Houston offer braces and orthodontic therapies mostly for teenagers. The field is, however, in an upsurge, where patients of all ages are offered tooth straightening care to correct bite imbalances and improve the general outlook of their smiles. Services we offer include; metal braces, clear aligners, veneers, Invisalign® and dental brackets.
- Dental Implants
Dental implants in Houston is one of the options we have for tooth replacement. Performed by our well-practiced dental professionals, implants offer a permanent solution to your missing tooth/teeth. Implants are durable and provide better quality compared to dentures and dental bridges.
Gentle dentistry and good health care is the distinguishing attribute of dentistry at our Houston Clinic. Dental practitioners here are fully committed to affording patients in Houston and from surrounding areas with high-quality dental services they won’t get from other places.
Besides, we have dependable Saturday appointments available for all patients exhibiting any oral disorders. Don’t hesitate to call us and make an appointment now.